Connect people with technology with products that:
- Imitate nature rather than the other way around.
- Users fully own rather than renting via subscriptions.
- Do what the user says and no more.
- Run on inexpensive old hardware until the hardware fails instead of constantly dying the slow death of planned obsolescence.
- Take advantage of discarded screens, keyboards, mouses to increase user interaction bandwidth and thereby decrease amount of time spent completing tasks.
- Educate consumers to better understand tech and utilize it better.
- Repair what can be repaired.
Services and Products
The post-industrial tech company.